Friday, September 17, 2021

 

May I Brighten Up Your Day?

You are intelligent, and you make me smile. I am proud that you are my friend. I appreciate your wit and heart. Both are big. And you're so organized. I have complete confidence in you achieving your goals. You have my trust. You've touched so many people in this world. You have made a profound impact on history. And you've been so patient while you did it. And that is precious. When I see the joy in you, I feel joy too. You mean a lot to me. It's important for me to let you know how important you are to me. I would love to be around you if I had a home, car or bus fare. Because you make me feel safe. And I can always rely on you. You inspire me to put on pants. I love the peace you exude especially, as you exude so many things. How did you get to be so creative, anyway? I accept you. You make me laugh so hard. And you're such a giver. And I can see you right now. Oh, you and your amazing compassion! You push me to be the best me I can be. Take a moment to realize how all your hard work in life has paid off. Thank you for being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment